If you are looking for best budget smart watches, then our article about the best smart watches under $200 is the guide for you. The best smart watches under 200 are listed below for you, and you will find that these watches allow you to connect to a smart phone or use apps that you would have used on your phone.
This article explains how the smart watches have been created to serve you, and you will find that it is much easier to wear these watches than carry a phone. You may wish to connect your phone to the watch because it will help you place calls or use apps, and you will notice how simple it is to make changes to your lifestyle when you have a watch on your wrist that does everything.
There are watches on the list of the best smart watches under 200 that will help you have a better time going through your daily schedule, and you must ensure that you have chosen the watch that you believe will work best for you. You may use these watches to work out, or you may use them to tell them time and using apps.
Samsung Gear s2: Top pick smartwatch under $200 -2018
The Samsung s2 is quite an important part of your world because it will run your Android apps, and it will give you the opportunity to run the watch just as you would run your phone.
There are quite a few people who have apps that they have used on Android devices for years, and they may download them to this watch.
The watch will feel like a phone on your wrist, and it will help you ensure that you have a reliable device that you may wear every day. This watch is easy to wear, set up and maintain.
- Bi-directional rotating navigational bezel to access apps and notification
- Hundreds of custom watch face to match your style
- IP68 Certified Dust and Water Resistant
- Premium leather strap band
- Fully compatible with both iOS and android smartphones
- 2-inch display 360 x 360 pixel AMOLED touchscreen
- Built in wireless charging
- Track your daily activities, health and fitness through S health
- Battery life up to 3 days
Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate: best smartwatch under $150 2018
The FitBit Charge 2 will keep your heart rate for you, and it does a number of things for you when you are working out. You may work out using this device to check your fitness goals, and you may store information on the watch that will be used as part of your diet and exercise routine.
You have many options that will ensure your body is changing, and you may track your weight loss on a watch such as this. It connects to a FitBit device that will help you care for your body, and you may wear it as a regular watch to count your steps, tell the time and look stylish.
- Loaded with activity tracker, sleep tracker, heart rate tracker
- Features multi sport tracking connected GPS
- Smartphone notification like call, text and calendar alert
- Battery life up to 5 days
- Compatible with android and iOS smartphones
- Touch screen
Garmin vívoactive HR: best GPS smartwatch under $200-2018
The Garmin is a lovely watch that will do a number of different things for you when you are working out and trying to lose weight. You may use the GPS on this watch to know where you are on a run or hike, and you may use this watch when you need directions for your next walk.
This watch will help you keep track of your heart rate, and it will help you tell the time. This is a good combination of form and function, and it will help you live a better life and lifestyle every day.
- Water resistant
- Responsive touchscreen
- 8 days of battery life
- Built in heart rate sensor
- Change the watch face through the Connect IQ online store
- GPS and Glonass sensor
- Vibration and audible alert and alarm
- Great for running, cycling, hiking, golfing, skiing, strength training
- Supports numerous activity tracker
Smart watches have been trying hard to steal the heart of many watch enthusiasts. While still in its infancy stage, it is commendable what these watch companies have achieved so far. Before two years to put these watches on your wrists, it would have cost you more than $300 dollars. Thanks to significant growth in smart watch technology, now we can enjoy this magnificent piece of art and tech within affordability.